How to join?
- Our sessions are invite only.
- Only an existing member can invite you.
- That member should accompany you in your first session.
Where to find the existing members?
Socializing Session Guidelines
- Respect the personal space of all dogs by not touching them without permission, not speaking to them, and avoiding direct eye contact.
- Stay calm and composed even if conflicts arise between dogs during the socializing session.
- Remember that the nature of the session may lead to unexpected situations and that the safety and well-being of all dogs are our top priority.
- Wear comfortable clothes, and sports or trekking shoes.
- Keep a water bottle with you, for you and your dog. (Most dogs will drink the water from the reservoir)
- The session duration is 2hrs.
- See that your dog is vaccinated, we have the right to ask for the vaccination details on any incident that require such information.
- When you join us then every dog in the session is your dog, and we are a part of one pack.
- This is a community and we have all kinds of opinions, don’t take any opinion personal and always choose compassion, confidence and calmness over any negative emotions.
- Relax, Engage and Have Fun.
We don’t charge for our socializing sessions.
Hi Sunny, I would be most interested to join with Ravi, Reema and Reshma.
You have met them. They are not so social but I would like them to be.
It will be a great break through for all of us.